At Genvio Corporate Pathfinder LLP (www.corporatepathfinder.com) we take pride in the services delivered by us and guarantee your satisfaction with our services and support.
In case, you are not satisfied with the service provided, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org . All your concerns will be responded back/ resolved within 48 hours. Please read our policy and its terms and conditions carefully which will give you an overview of your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any service we provide to you.
We make every effort to provide the service and guarantee your satisfaction with our support system to you as per the specifications mentioned against each service availed from Genvio Corporate Pathfinder LLP (www.corporatepathfinder.com)
However if, due to any reason (except any Act of God e.g. flood, earthquake, fire etc. or riots, any incident beyond our reasonable control) we are unable to provide to you the service you availed from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:
• The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service availed from Genvio Corporate Pathfinder LLP (www.corporatepathfinder.com)
• In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because he does not want the service anymore, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect in the service of Genvio Corporate Pathfinder LLP (www.corporatepathfinder.com).
• Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid for by you, for an alternative service in Genvio Corporate Pathfinder LLP (www.corporatepathfinder.com)amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service.
• If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the completion of the service availed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
• If the request for the refund has been approved by Genvio Corporate Pathfinder LLP (www.corporatepathfinder.com), the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
• Delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for refund . For instance, the government may reject a name application/trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of our service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, GST website FSSAI website) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for refund.
• Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make best effort to complete the service. In case, you are not satisfied with the service, a cancellation fee of 20% + fee paid to government would be applicable. In case of change of service, the cancellation fee would not be applicable.